What is so dynamic about the dynamic web forms?
In the history of internet, initially only static web pages were introduced in 1990 which used to contain information that you could browse and simply read. That’s it. But in year 1995, the dynamic web pages concept was introduced that involved an interactive feature within the pages.
This led to the idea of creating web forms dynamically, that are used to store form values in database through textboxes and labels.The dynamic form allows a real time submission of information and details to a secured database destination. Plus there should also be a strong automatic back up feature so that information can be retrieved in the future for reference.
Now what all feature makes thedynamic web forms so dynamic in nature?
- It offers huge storage to huge number of details about the people such as IP address, location,time and data. The form must allow theoption to add them in infinite number.
- The form builder must be at par with theindustry standards,for example, beingSSL Secured to make sure that the data is securely submitted.
- Shouldprovideonline access, automatic backupand 24 X 7 customer support service.
- Should have the capacity to send submissions to huge number of people as in a firm the consent of many people are needed in some scenarios.
- There should be an auto responder facility to provide the users with an acknowledgement of submission completion.
- The builder form should have provisions of uploading various files such as images, word or Pdf files and more.
- Should provide access to relevant multiple business associate websites.
- Last but not the least; the pages should redirect to pagesrelated to special deal or customer query.
The dynamism of the web forms has altogether changed the process of application filling, data collection and retrieval. With this the process has become faster and much more accurate as compared to manual recording in files or computer.
For quality dynamic web forms building service get in touch with Frevvo. For further more information feel free to visit the website of Frevvo today!